I started working on the Autumn leaves quilt briefly …
but then I needed put it to the side while I started working on another quilt which has an April due date.
This is the “Storm at Sea” pattern I’ve mentioned in previous posts. I bought the fabric – sew pretty!! but really do think I need to buy a pattern for this one – the colour placement seems to be pretty critical and I don’t want to mess it up.
I’m hesitant though because some of the patterns I’ve browsed … well…let’s just say I think there may be some patterns that are easier to follow than others. Do you have a Storm at Sea pattern that you tried and found easy to follow? Let me know and I’ll go buy it.
Here’s what I’ve managed to do so far…
I also want to work on improving my blog. I see how some people’s blogs have a “Linking to” section in theirs. Most of the time I compose my posts on my phone, so I understand that likely the functions may not be available via that method. I’m a real newbie with WordPress, so if you have any hints/tips for me — I’ll welcome them with open arms!
Spend your Sunday Sewing and Smile!
Here is my PHD list and the progress since the start of the challenge:
- Dresden quilt – started Aug 2016; blocks made, fabric purchased – no progress this period
- Autumn leaves quilt – in progress, some blocks partially done
- Feathered star quilt – one block made Sep 2017 – no progress this period
- Delectable Mountains quilt – ready to sandwich, need to buy backing
- Little Girl quilt – DONE Jan 2018
- Christmas quilt #2 – blocks started – flimsy and borders done, ready to sandwich, need to buy backing
- Christmas quilt #3 – fabric purchased, pattern pending – no progress this period
- Winnie the Pooh baby quilt – DONE (Jan 14 post)
- Bibs baby quilt – sandwiched, ready to FMQ – no progress this period
- Lewe the Ewe baby quilt – DONE (Jan 14 post)
- Secret quilt – fabric purchased – pattern: Alter-ego; no progress this period
- Blues quilt – sandwiched, ready to FMQ – no progress this period